originally constructed around 1860; designed and built by church member Keber Culver on land donated by Peter Herdic. After being destroyed by floods, the original building was torn down in 1898. Soon after, a new foundation designed by Culver was laid, but the church wasn’t dedicated until 1914, after he died. The church is an example of the Romanesque style of architecture. The mountain stone used is from this area.